Before heading out of town or for a special night out, plan ahead and pack a few essentials in case of disaster.
Do not let a minor disaster turn into something bigger on your Honeymoon, Bacherlette Party, Prom night, Wedding, Military Ball, or other special night out. A little planning can save your sanity during a big event.
Include these important items for travel or getting dressed away from home for those special nights out.
- Extra make-up essentials (mascara, lipstick, foundation, powder, neutral tone eyeshadow) for lost, forgotten, or just-ran-out of product.
- Scissors – a pair of folding scissors are perfect to cut hanger straps, hanging thread, tags and more.
- Safety pins in multiple sizes are helpful for straps too long, busted zipper pull, and other quick wardrobe fixes.
- Two-sided fashion tape is a lifesaver for hem issues, taping a bra to dress to prevent wardrobe malfunctions, and removing lint/cat hair from clothes.
- Stain pen or stain removing wipes can save the day against spills. Be sure to test the area and be prepared to feather the edges with a moist cloth to ensure no weird spots.
- Nail file and touch-up nail polish can save a manicure or stop a run in stockings or tights.
- Aspirin or ibuprofen so a headache does not stop your evening of fun.