Before heading out of town or for a special night out, plan ahead and pack these essentials to avoid a potential fashion disaster.
Do not let a minor disaster turn into something bigger on your Honeymoon, Bachelorette Party, Prom night, Wedding, Military Ball, or other special night out. A little planning can save your sanity, and outfit, during a big event.
Include these important items in your overnight bag, or getting dressed away from home, for those special nights out.
Fashion Must Haves
- Stain pen or stain removing wipes can save the day against spills. Be sure to test the area and be prepared to feather the edges with a moist cloth to ensure no weird spots.
- Scissors – a pair of travel size folding scissors are perfect to cut hanger straps, hanging thread, tags and more.
- Safety pins in multiple sizes are helpful for straps too long, busted zipper pull, and other quick wardrobe fixes.
- Two-sided fashion tape is a lifesaver for hem issues, taping a bra to dress to prevent wardrobe malfunctions, and removing lint/cat hair from clothes.
- Do you need your full make-up kit or just the essentials for touch up?Powder and lipstick easily fit into an evening bag, and are your most needed product to stay looking fresh.
- Nail file and touch-up nail polish can save a manicure or stop a run in stockings or tights before you leave for the evening.
Health and Well Being
- Aspirin or ibuprofen so a headache does not stop your evening of fun.
- Light snack or trail mix just in case you suddenly remember you were too busy to eat earlier and the next meal is hours away.